Location: Montgomeryville, PA
Supervises Others: No
Reports To: Director of Signage
Summary of Position:
The Permit Expeditor is responsible for representing Integrated Image and its clients with engaging with local permitting authorities. He/she provides information regarding compliance to plans and specifications submittals with associated regulatory authorities. He/she and works mostly independently. He/she supports Project Management professionals in performing key job elements. He/she demonstrates excellent organizational, multi-tasking and communication skills in all areas.
- Handle all paperwork and file for permits for signage and construction projects.
- Work with local governments/jurisdictions to submit and track construction drawings and permit applications packages.
- Visit local municipalities to obtain necessary documentation.
- Monitor each stage of the permit approval process.
- Meet internal and external deadlines for permits.
- Provide status updates to clients and internal employees.
- Withdraw applications as needed.
- Perform general clerical duties including photocopying, fax, and mailing.
- Demonstrate a familiarity with local codes and ordinances.
Education and Experience:
- Education: High school diploma preferred, additional education a plus
- Experience: 5+ years of project coordinating/permit expediting experience with an engineering, architecture, or construction firm
- Software: Intermediate to advanced MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Must have your own vehicle (all mileage will be reimbursed)
- Local travel up to 75%
- Physical: Lift up to 10 lbs.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.