Location: Montgomeryville, PA
Supervises Others: No
Reports To: Project Manager
Summary of Position:
The Project Coordinator works independently to handle a wide range of administrative and support related tasks. They support Project Managers in performing key job elements. They demonstrate excellent organizational, multi-tasking and communication skills.
- Assist with scheduling and coordination for all project related activities for all parties involved.
- Help to coordinate subcontractor agreements and purchase orders.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos, quotes, purchase orders and emails.
- Assist with accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Organize, review, and submit expense and reimbursement forms.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system.
- Provide assistance to RFP/RFI coordination.
- Assist with obtaining permits.
- Assist with project billing and invoicing.
- Communicate effectively with customers.
- Perform general clerical duties including photocopying, fax, and mailing.
- Update and maintain templates.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma preferred, additional education a plus
- 2+ years of administrative experience, preferably with an engineering, architecture, or construction or legal firm
- Permit expediting experience preferred
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Local travel during the workday
- Must have your own vehicle (all mileage will be reimbursed)
- Physical: Lift up to 10 lbs.
Core States is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.