Location: Montgomeryville, PA
Supervises Others: No
Reports To: Project Manager
Summary of Position:
The Project Coordinator handles a wide range of administrative and support-related tasks and works mostly independently. He/she supports Project Managers in performing key job elements. He/she demonstrates excellent organizational, multi-tasking and communication skills in all areas.
- Assist with scheduling and coordination for all project related activities for all parties involved.
- Assist with coordination of Subcontractor Agreements and Purchase Orders.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos, quotes, purchase orders and emails.
- Assist with accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Organize, review, and submit expense and reimbursement forms.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system.
- Provide assistance to RFP/RFI coordination.
- Assist with paperwork for obtaining permits.
- Assist with Project invoicing.
- Communicate with customers as directed by the Project Manager.
- Perform general clerical duties including photocopying, fax, and mailing.
- Update and maintain templates.
Education and Experience:
- Education: High school diploma preferred, additional education a plus
- Experience: 2+ years of administrative experience, preferably with an engineering, architecture, or construction firm
- Software: Intermediate to advanced MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Must have your own vehicle (all mileage will be reimbursed)
- Travel: Local during the workday
- Physical: Lift up to 10 lbs.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.