Business Development Manager
Location: Montgomeryville, PA
Summary of Position:
The Business Development Manager is responsible for generating new business opportunities as well as maintaining current client relationships. He/she demonstrates high energy, creativity, and flexibility. He/she is a self-starter who is willing to work at a dynamic pace and can handle multiple projects simultaneously. He/she reports directly to the Director of Signage and Brand Management.
- Partner with Client Managers to coordinate business development strategies.
- Identify and develop relationships with clients, associations and business networks to grow awareness.
- Selling of Interior and Exterior Signage services across all company sectors.
- Work directly with Directors to develop leads, coordinate proposals and presentations in conjunction with the marketing team.
- Assist with client assignments, tracking and follow-up, and coordinating efforts.
- Meet with existing vendors and sub-consultants for lead generation.
- Assess potential partners for pursuits or for clients with relationship leverage.
- Assist with special projects, internal strategies, and staff development.
- Encourage and participate in business and community activities promoting company services.
- Attend industry events including tradeshows and networking events.
- Software: MS Office
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years business development experience in Interior and Exterior Signage preferred
- Travel: up to 50%
- Physical: Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.