Location: Montgomeryville, PA
Job Type: Full-Time
Supervises Others: Yes
FLSA Exemption Status: Salaried Exempt
Reports To: Operations Manager
Summary of Position:
The Project Manager is responsible for managing projects from conception to completion. He/she must be comfortable working in a fast paced, start-up environment. As part of a multi-disciplined firm, he/she will be coordinating with Client Contacts, Operations, Design, Manufacturing, and Subcontractors. He/she will be responsible for fully planning, executing and finalizing projects according to project parameters for deliverables, schedules and budgets for assigned clients.
- Serve as the point of contact for clients.
- Conduct initial project investigation.
- Prepare and negotiate proposals and contracts with clients and sub-consultants.
- Solicit and negotiate manufacturing and subcontractor quotes.
- Manage resources and resource schedules during the production and installation process.
- Oversee project scheduling for all project related activities for all parties involved.
- Coordinate subcontractor agreements and purchase orders.
- Coordinate permitting approval process.
- Collect A/R’s, efficiency evaluations, profit evaluations and manage the financial aspect for all projects.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organize and maintain project files.
- Coordinate project invoicing per terms, maintain documentation for change orders.
- Demonstrate an understanding of liability issues related to design, manufacturing and installation.
- Demonstrate an understanding of constructability and complex design.
- Participate in business development which involves attendance at marketing functions, business dinners/events, and cross marketing.
- Provide feedback to the Director on team members strength and weaknesses.
- Arrange team bonding activities.
- Develop and execute Sign Education Program.
- Lead initial training/on boarding of PM process and workflow.
- Conduct weekly/Bi-weekly one on one meeting to ensure company development.
- Software: MS Office
Education and Experience:
- 6-12 years combined production and management experience with commercial projects such as retail and restaurants.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Travel: up to 35%.
- Physical: Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
Above all else, our team members should have a positive attitude and be flexible as to job duties and responsibilities. We have a collaborative, team focused, and fast-paced environment and welcome team members who are interested in working within a progressive and innovative start up environment.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.