Shipping and Receiving Lead
Location: Montgomeryville, PA
Posted: Monday, January 11, 2021
Integrated Image, a full-service interior / exterior National Signage company, has an immediate opening for a Shipping & Receiving Lead. Seeking a self-motivated and energetic individual, capable of managing workload in a fast-paced deadline driven team environment.
Summary of Position:
The Shipping & Receiving Manager is responsible for all in-bound and out-bound goods. You must be comfortable working in a fast paced, start-up environment. The ideal person will be hands on, team orientated, detail driven coordinating with Project Management, Design, Manufacturing, Subcontractors and Vendors. You will be a key team member and will provide leadership in an aggressively growing National Sign Company.
- Hands-on collaborative approach to leadership.
- Day to day management of shipping and receiving staff.
- Ability to meet deadlines, exhibit a sense of urgency and possess a continuous improvement mentality.
- Ensure all in-bound goods are accurately received in KeyedIn Manufacturing Software, ensuring quality of in-bound goods and quantity received accurately match Purchase Order.
- Direct Personnel to store in-bound goods in proper warehouse location.
- Coordinate with Production Management regarding out-bound freight schedule.
- Book and Coordinate out-bound goods through LTL and FTL freight as required.
- Ensure out-bound goods are properly crated for safe transport to destination.
- Verify out-bound goods are of proper quantity and specifications per Work Orders.
- As out-bound goods are prepared for shipment, confirm that all operations in KeyedIn have been marked complete including quantity expected and quantity completed.
Education and Experience:
- Education: HS Diploma or higher
- Experience: 5-10 years of shipping and receiving
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Software: MS Office required; KeyedIn preferred
- Travel up to 20%
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
Integrated Image is an equal opportunity employer.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.